Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No Pain, No Loss

Entry #40

Weight 197.5 Loss of l pound.

The weight continues to come off and I'm grateful for that. Since my big gain right before Christmas I've been doing well with the eating. That is, until this past Monday. The day started off well but my niece Mallory celebrated her birthday on Monday and I just let loose and ate all kinds of stuff I shouldn't have.

People are starting to notice my weight loss and it's nice and uncomfortable at the same time. When others notice and comment on it, for some reason I feel uncomfortable, almost embarassed. I'm not sure why that is. It's always been a little difficult to receive compliments. I'm working on receiving them graciously.

Tonight will present another challenge. Our school has a fundraiser at a local pizza parlor and I'll be there with some of my family. There's not much on the menu that I would normally eat. My plan is to eat a lighter breakfast and lunch and save a few more calories for dinner. I'll have one slice of pizza and a small salad with lowfat dressing. That should be okay as long as I work out every morning, including Saturday and possibly Sunday. Sometimes it's such a pain to have to figure out how to budget calories and eat well. But, as the saying goes, "no pain, no gain". Or in my case, "no pain, no loss".

No comments:

Post a Comment